2008年1月21日月曜日

Happy New Year

This week's homework is to read an article from the Japan Times and give your opinion. Do you agree or disagree with the author (who is Japanese). Please explain why in your blog.

An opinion to serve as a reference very much was written for this article for love of our future. However, the opinion of a man written for this article cannot understand me. I have two opinions that I cannot understand.
At first, "today's girl friend is tomorrow's former girl friend". This way of speaking has a feeling that the man does not watch a woman as one human being.
Second, I am against an opinion that "It is a heavy load for a man there is a girl friend, and to marry". I do not think it to want an expensive present on Christmas. Probably the woman of the world should think so, too. Should not a present be full of the feeling of the partner? I think the present not to be an amount of money. I think that I do not need to do it if the marriage becomes the heavy load. The person thinking like that does not respect a partner and thinks that I do not value it. Will not it be important that the marriage is considerate of each other?
It is said that a woman has a cause as for the fall of the birth rate, but I am against the opinion recently. Because the women that a woman does not marry as for this problem because society went increase, the nuptiality falls, the birth rate did not fall. Men thinks in such a way, will not a woman be that marriage awareness has faded?

3 件のコメント:

Candy さんのコメント...

I agree with your opinion and very interesting for me. I think it is difficult to answer and I think the men is a little selfish.

strawbarry さんのコメント...

hi , I like d your comments. In my blog, I agreed an author. but after I read your blogs, I started to think about more. I would like to thank you for that. Thank you.

Rinhan さんのコメント...

I think so too!
We should not care about the price of present. May be,I can pleasure the present whatever my lover give me .